The 2016 Calendar of Events:
- April 16th NCQHA No Bling show – Colfax, NC
- May 14th Riverwood Show, Tobaccoville, NC
- May 21st NCQHA Little River show – Williamston NC
- May 28th NCQHA No Bling show – Colfax, NC
- June 18th Special Olympics Training School – Bright Star Stables
- July 16th NCQHA No Bling Show – Raleigh, NC
- August 20th NCQHA – Endless Summer show – Williamston NC
- August 28th 2nd Annual Raising the Roof event – Blue Note Café, Durham NC
- Sept 30 – Oct 2nd Special Olympics show, Raleigh, NC
- Oct 15-16 All American Quarter Horse Congress, Columbus, Ohio
We encourage all of our riders to participate in the show experience. There is nothing quite as empowering as getting recognized for your outstanding achievements. There are numerous shows around the area and the state that our riders have the opportunity to participate in at their individual riding level. Many of the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) shows have Equestrians With Disabilities (EWD) classes. As well, there are shows with other therapeutic riding centers that give our riders the chance to shine like the Bright Stars that they are!
Come see for yourself what we can do!