The 2018 Calendar of Events:
- Feb 5-7th Dixie National, Jackson, MS
- March 24th BBHA Show – Lumberton, NC
- April 21th NCQHA No Bling show – Colfax, NC
- May 12th Riverwood Show, Tobaccoville, NC
- May 19th NCQHA Little River show – Lake Waccamaw, NC
- August 24th NCQHA – Endless Summer show – Williamston NC
- Sept 8th NCQHA – Fall Classic – Raleigh, NC
- Sept 15th Day at the Farm Event
- Sept 28-30th Special Olympics show, Raleigh, NC
- Oct 13-14th All American Quarter Horse Congress, Columbus, Ohio
We encourage all of our riders to participate in the show experience. There is nothing quite as empowering as getting recognized for your outstanding achievements. There are numerous shows around the area and the state that our riders have the opportunity to participate in at their individual riding level. Many of the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) shows have Equestrians With Disabilities (EWD) classes. As well, there are shows with other therapeutic riding centers that give our riders the chance to shine like the Bright Stars that they are!
Come see for yourself what we can do!