The 2017 Calendar of Events:
- April 15th NCQHA No Bling show – Colfax, NC
- May 13th Riverwood Show, Tobaccoville, NC
- May 20st NCQHA Little River show – Williamston NC
- May 27th NCQHA No Bling show – Colfax, NC
- July 15h NCQHA No Bling Show – Raleigh, NC
- July 29th NCQHA – BBHA show, Williamston NC
- August 19th NCQHA – Endless Summer show – Williamston NC
- Sept 17th 3rd Annual Raising the Rest – Blue Note Café, Durham NC
- Sept 29 – Oct 1nd Special Olympics show, Raleigh, NC
- Oct 14-15 All American Quarter Horse Congress, Columbus, Ohio
We encourage all of our riders to participate in the show experience. There is nothing quite as empowering as getting recognized for your outstanding achievements. There are numerous shows around the area and the state that our riders have the opportunity to participate in at their individual riding level. Many of the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) shows have Equestrians With Disabilities (EWD) classes. As well, there are shows with other therapeutic riding centers that give our riders the chance to shine like the Bright Stars that they are!
Come see for yourself what we can do!